BARES CLOTHING
David Lammas
2006-10-03 18:44:42 UTC
Hi,

I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I am trying to find the
address/website of a german clothing company called Bares.

If anyone can help me I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Ana
oldgoth
2006-10-03 21:00:52 UTC
Post by David Lammas
Hi,
I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I am trying to find the
address/website of a german clothing company called Bares.
If anyone can help me I would be most grateful.
Dare sell it apparently - http://www.daregothic.co.uk/index.htm

Maybe they can help you?

martin oldgoth
www.insanitorium.co.uk
www.thirteen13.co.uk
dave
2006-10-04 14:38:13 UTC
Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I am looking to contact the actual company that
manufactures.

Thanks again.

David
Ana
Von Suhl
2006-10-06 10:46:25 UTC
You need to get in touch with Ashish at http://www.fashion-x.co.uk/

Please note the Baeres are wholesale only, they do not sell retail. I'm
pointing this out because my wife and I got sick of people who used to
come in our shop, try on clothes then write down the codes try and buy
direct from the manufacturers or off eBay, making us little more than a
showroom. Some even had the gall to ask for a pen and paper to make
notes and some took photos, so to them I'd like to say 'thanks for fuck
all, don't bother coming back', not that they can now. Eventually there
will be no independant retailers and you'll have to take the risk of
buying clothes you've never seen from people you don't know.

For the record, most manufacturers do not sell retail and where they do
they are often more expensive than the shops.

Sorry for the rant, but it does need to be said.

Mat